• The BL200 features a unique thermostatic circuit to regulate temperature and prevent overheating.
• It's unique, compact twin-head design uses the very latest Cree XM-L T6 LEDs for unmatched output.
• Toughened ultra clear glass lens provides maximum light transmittance.
• Computer-designed alloy reflector provides a seamless beam with optimal focus.
• Aerospace grade aluminium body resists impacts and effectively dissipates heat.
• Military grade hard-anodized finish resists scratching and corrosion.
• Water-resistant O-ring sealed construction guards against bad and wet weather conditions.
• Advanced battery level indicator flashes green to indicate level of charge.
• Multi-purpose DC cable conveniently attaches to both the BP4872 battery pack and power supply/charger.
• The BL200 also features a convenient integrated handlebar mount whilst the BP4872 battery pack can be conveniently fitted by using the optional VC43 Velcro strap.
• This light offers a 50% dimmable feature that is user programmable to the light that you prefer.
Model: Ferei BL200
LED: 2 x Cree XM-L T6
Output: 2 x 800 lumens
Runtime: 1.5+ hours on high
Range: 270 m
Head diameter: 34mm head diameter
Battery: BP4872 lithium-ion battery pack
Weight: 210 grams (excluding accessories)
What is the difference between the BL200X and the BL200?
BL200X : the support holder size fits a downhill bike • the distance between the two mounting clamps is 65mm • yellow colour beam LED • screw mount design
BL200 : the support holder size fits all mountain bikes and free ride series bikes • the distance between the two mounting clamps is 50mm • white colour beam LED • quick release design • it fits most mountain bike bars